11.12.11

WAY HECTIC TIMES

Taking a quick break from uni work to post some pictures from yesterday, (sorry only brought my Iphone!) whilst listening to the brand new Skrillex remix of Levels, originally by Avicii - my definite favorite song. You really do not wanna know how many of the DJ's out here I have begged to play it and how over-the-top happy I get on the dance floor when they finally cave - now that it is officially released they seem less reluctant to play it.  I urge you to go check it out on Youtube asap if you haven't yet heard it!
This outfit is from the well deserved trip to the pub last night. I love the Christmassy homy feeling going on in there. I am wearing snakeprint trousers I got back in Norway a couple of months back, vintage belt, blouse and blazer and Acne coat. 
These two pictures somehow remind me of my 'how I met your mother' dream - to have my very own hangout in a pub somewhere... at least it is partly fulfilled, for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment