4.4.11

WARREN STREET























I was standing outside Warren Street tube station waiting for a friend. I  was quite bored and not at all paying attention to what was going on around me. Suddenly a mother and daughter rushed past me, and well intrigued as I was I ripped up my bag and took a few pictures. Unfortunately this was the best one I got. The little girl was wearing the cutest outfit: a faux fur jacket, knee high socks and that hat.



























Turning around I noticed this girl. Also by the station. I love her outfit, it is really inspiring! All the different patterns. WOW.
This girl was selling wonderful flowers at a booth in Notting Hill. She was delightful. Her necklace is from a store in Camden, Lazy oaf. In just about to check it out now.
And then a bike. Don't ask why. I just love bicycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment