5.4.11

BRICK LANE FINDS

Spring is slowly making its way. The snow is disappearing - only a few piles are still clinging to the almost completely dry asphalt. I can imagine the flowers competing, each one wanting to be the first to show its petals over ground - accompanied by music from the returning birds. 
Not long ago I was back in London, vintage shopping as before. However, this time the experience was quite different. I will write a post about that - but you will have to wait a day or two. I am, however wearing two of the pieces I bought. The amazing cardigan clips, bought at Brick Lanes The Shop .
                                                                                                                                                             
The second  piece is the half pleated skirt, bought at Hunky Dory Vintage. I love the way the pink is exposed further down the pleats, and again picked up around the waist.

I decided to wear the blue thights - one of many Christmas presents from my mother, to add some more colour. The turtleneck is a hand-me-down, also from my mother (I have been looking for the perfect fitted turtleneck all winter, preferably black, this is the closest I have gotten) and then an old denim jacket worn as a cape.


























The cardigan clips are absolutely exquisite. I have never seen anything like them: End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment