14.2.11

BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS














































PORTEBELLO ROAD

" Portobello road, Portobello road
Street where the riches of ages are stowed.
Anything and everything a chap can unload
Is sold off the barrow in Portobello road.
You’ll find what you want in the Portobello road "

I must confess, the second picture is a 100 % tourist picture. Who has not seen the film Notting Hill? Well, in this photo I am standing in front of the actual Travel Bookshop. Unfortunately I has not allowed to take pictures inside, which I did respect. I did buy something, although not a travel book, I am really looking forward to dive into Mario Testino's "Any Objections?"

JUST WAIT. I am so excited. My shopping was absolutely fantastic. I had an amazing day with my father, and as he said " It was just a perfect day. We didn't have any expectations, and thus not the pressure. We popped by any shop that might be of interest: A baker, vine shop, western or vintage store. We found so many amazing things. I will post them eventually. And if I am in the mood, I might even post a mini Portebello Road guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment