30.1.11

TATTOO



I find that I can walk down the same street oh-so-many times without noticing even a percentage of what I wish I would. The second time I walked down Camden Street (this Christmas) I felt inspired. My brain had noticed something, but I didn't know what. And it bugged me, to put it mildly. After a while I started shooting every sign, poster or building with the word "tattoo" on it. Then I realized that this might actually be the tattoo Mecca of London?

Then it struck me. How many people, buildings and other treasures have I missed simply by not being overly alert at all times? That is when I decided that my New Years resolution will be, the almost impossible quest of trying to take more in. I want to give myself the chance to not miss all the details that undoubtedly will inspire me and give me great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment