24.10.10

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Out for a walk in Vigelands park in Oslo. Most people seem to have autumn on the bottom of their season list. My question is: how can you not love autumn when mother nature throws you such an amazing show of colours? It looks so beautiful! It makes me feel alive. If you ask me, four totally different seasons is one of natures greatest gifts. There are so many incredible things about it. First of all there are many activities for the different seasons, second of all the scenary is breathtaking. One of the things about the seasons I most appreciate is the feeling they give me, they contribute to making time go. I promise to take more photos of the statues and nature next time i visit this park.
Zara coat, second hand dress, Acne thights, converse shoes and Gucci watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment